The Diamond Office and RDC showroom are located in the Diamond Exchange in the heart of the World Diamond Trade Center, at the Avgad building.
This diamond office purchases diamonds with no middleman for the Caprice branches.
The diamonds are examined by our gemologists and are then sent to our plant and the various Caprice branches all over Israel.
- Gemologists’ private showrooms for V.I.P clients
- The Diamond Museum – a detailed explanation about the 4 C’s (the four criteria for diamond grading)
- An audiovisual show
- A large selection of jewelry and diamonds
- A jewelry showroom with a great selection of modern as well as classic collections
- I.P clients have the opportunity to visit the world’s largest diamond trading floor (you must bring your passport)